CurrencyWave has a compelling foreign exchange and international payment proposition for companies trading globally but unable to access favourable exchange rates through banks or FX brokers.
Too few businesses making currency payments know there is an alternative to the expensive, slow and cumbersome services offered by the banks. More than ever before, it is important that you choose the right solution for your international payments and one that can best serve your customers, your supply chain and your operational needs in the most cost-effective manner.
CurrencyWave has levelled the playing field in foreign exchange, by allowing you to:
- pay a fraction of what banks charge for international currency transfers
- incur no payment fees or account opening fees
- enjoy a speedier, 24/7 currency transfer service
- convert payments into 35 currencies, covering 212 countries
- lock-in exchange rates
- receive and convert payments from overseas customers
- track payments via MT103 SWIFT messages
- benefit from superb customer service
Reasons Why Businesses Should Use CurrencyWave
Businesses use CurrencyWave for:
- Import/export payments
- Sending funds to/from an overseas subsidiary
- Paying overseas suppliers
- Online merchant processing
- Buying plant/machinery/property overseas
- Acquiring foreign businesses
- Repatriating foreign currency payments from abroad
Four simple steps
Using our platform requires just four simple steps and, if we can complete the necessary checks quickly, you can be up-and-running the same day. Start the journey towards lower-cost international payments.
Request a free review of your past currency transactions, to see how much money we could save you.
Further Benefits For Companies Trading Globally
At CurrencyWave we have turned the tide with our international currency exchange service. Distinct from a bank or broker, we have built features into our proposition on the basis of listening to what globally-orientated businesses need from their international currency partner. We provide you with:
- Four-eye authorisation option: multiple-access permissions and restrictions can be set for different users. These can incorporate trade-size limits, or restrict the user to view-only access
- 24/7 access to our platform and the execution of transfers – an invaluable degree of flexibility for SMB customers travelling and working in different time zones
- SWIFT settlement: For most currencies we provide same day payments
- instant trade and confirmation emails
Further Benefits for Companies Trading Globally
- consistent pricing – free from ‘honeymoon’ exchange rates that just attract new customers, but which then lead to increased spread charges once you are on board as a client. CurrencyWave’s charges remain constant at all times
- facility to operate with pre-saved beneficiary bank account information, saving you time by not having to look up details each time you transfer currency
- built-in auto-validation software check for IBAN and BIC/SWIFT codes, so errors and delayed payments can be avoided
- indefinite trading and payment history, rather than the 3 months some banks offer
- Funds are safeguarded by our FCA-regulated e-money partners at a credit institution
How it Works.
Four simple steps to send a currency payment.
Whether you’re an established importer/exporter, new to foreign exchange transfers or you’re looking to plan a more complex strategy, CurrencyWave is here to help.
1.Register for Free
2.Quote & Convert
Registering as a business with CurrencyWave is simple-to-do and will take just a few minutes of your time. It’s free to register and we just have to go through the steps that financial services regulation requires. Start the process now and begin your journey towards international bank transfer savings.